Ten things about me (Yeah, I don't typically do these - after Myspace exploded with them back when Myspace was popular, I stopped caring. BUT! I will do this one for sweetgreychaos, as another present. 8D)
x You must post these rules.
x Each tagged person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
x You have to choose and tag 5 people and post their icons on the same journal. (Yeah, I'm just gonna tag anyone who wants to do this. XP)
x Go to their pages and tell them you tagged them.
x No tagbacks
1) I have a cat named Kisa Shedrinsky, and he will overthrow the Government one day (or at least I may draw little comics of him doing so).
2) I use video games as an escape from my current life, and I've found that the types of games I enjoy are entirely dependent on how my life is going at the time. For example: when I was constantly bored while in the military, I enjoyed playing involved story-based games that took me through a crazy world and constantly kept things thrilling. But now that my life is busy and emotionally hectic, I enjoy playing open-ended games like Fallout, because it's a simple, easy time, that takes away from the craziness I'm dealing with.
3) I was in the Air Force for 4 years, and I'm now using my G.I. Bill attending college classes probably for a degree in digital animation.
4) Making people happy is VERY important to me, and I sometimes try a little too hard to do so.
5) I've found that when things are too mentally or emotionally stressful or involved, I physically shut down, but when things are very boring and simple, my sex drive explodes.
6) I'm married to Itchy-Tasty-Gal.
7) While I do have a cat, I'm actually FAR more of a dog person - I'm energetic and like to bounce around and play or cuddle with my pets, and, for the most part, you can't really do that with cats. Though, I have conditioned Kisa into responding to me like a dog would. For example: all I have to do is snap my fingers and he immediately stops what he's doing and looks at me.
8) My favorite dog is the Papillon, mostly because I grew up with one, by also because I absolutely cannot have a dumb pet, and Papillons are massively intelligent. I also enjoy small, cute things, and they are absolutely cute! ... I also might enjoy a pet Fennec Fox, one day, for mostly the same reasons (except growing up with one, of course).
9) I enjoy intellectual debate far more than I can tell you. Though, in verbal debate, my brain just shuts off, leaving me very useless; where I excel is in written debate, where I'm given the time to consider my responses.
10) People sometimes view me as arrogant, but I think there is a very distinct line between arrogance and confidence, of which I disagree that I cross (most of the time, at least; I still am human, and thus, I am flawed just like everyone else). People also sometimes view me as stubborn when they are unable to change my mind. The trick here, though, is that I weigh the pros and cons of all the different options, based on the information I have at the time, so changing my mind just takes showing me how a different way is better or more beneficial than what I was doing - it's just another form of debate, really.